Product Marketing Manager, Enterprise
Slack is hiring a product marketing manager to bring Slack for Enterprise, our newest product, to market. In this role, you will be responsible for managing feature launches, developing content for sales use, building materials for enterprise customer success teams, and collaborating with industry analysts.
The enterprise product marketing team is responsible for leading the go-to-market strategy for Slack’s enterprise product, including messaging and positioning, product launches, analyst relations, sales enablement, and marketing analytics.
If you’re excited about the opportunity to take a new product to market and grow Slack usage among enterprise companies, we’d love for you to join our team.
This individual will be responsible for positioning how Slack’s enterprise product is presented to customers, press, and the industry.
Key areas of focus include:
- Build and iterate product messaging and positioning as new features are launched
- Work closely with our sales team to identify, prioritize, and create the most effective marketing material for the sales process
- Evaluate the industry landscape and educate teams about related trends
- Manage the strategy for outbound sales efforts, including events, briefings, thought leadership, customer stories, and enterprise marketing campaigns
- Measure the impact of your work and use the data to refine priorities
- 7+ years of enterprise marketing experience; track record of developing standout marketing assets for SaaS companies
- Experience working with analytics and CRM tools and an inclination toward measurement
- A love for storytelling in a simple, thoughtful, and visual manner
- An appreciation for the details
Meet Some of Slack's Employees
Senior Engineer Integrations
Duretti creates code and corrects bugs for the back-end of Slack’s website and mobile applications. She and her team work hard to keep Slack constantly functioning and up-to-date with new and exciting features.
Back to top