Partner Manager - Systems Integrators Alliances
We’re looking for an experienced SI Alliances professional to manage and orchestrate the partnership with Systems Integrators. In this role the Manager will define the joint short and long term business goals and go to market plan with the SI’s around Slack practice building, enablement, market focus, manage a governance model through a QBR structure and align with all relevant stakeholders in a clearly defined “Go To Market” plan.
The Partner Manager will closely align with the sales and customer success stakeholders to drive joint account planning with particular focus on Slack adoption, Customer Success and
ultimately sourced and influenced ACV.
The Partner Manager will work with presales and post sales “Customer Success” to build a partner education plan in order to secure high quality in Pre Sales, delivery and post sales activities.
- Recruit, onboard and manage the relationship witn 1-5 regional SI Partners
- Develop and execute joint business plans that drives all aspects of the Slack practice including: business development, enablement, certification/education plans, partner marketing, and solution development
- Develop and execute capacity plans to assure partner is well positioned to deliver successful customer implementations
- Support joint sales pursuit activities, develop sufficient pipeline, and execute together to drive revenue
- Lead regular business performance / relationship reviews with senior management
- Build and maintain activity and performance reports and dashboards
- 6+ years of relevant SI alliances and/or professional services experience in the Enterprise B2B SaaS
- 10+ years overall work experience
- Previous direct sales experience at Enterprise SaaS company preferred
- Proven success in identifying and closing partnering arrangements which generated a high ROI for each party.
- Able to bring definition to complex, not fully defined go-to-market approaches
- Passionate about Slack and the problem we are solving
- Great track record of sourcing, developing, and maintaining partner relationships
- Strong product sensibility, and comfort with considering basic technical feasibility of partner integrations
- Extensive, relevant experience working with Partners communicating at C Level
- Sales, consulting practice and/or partner management background
- Proven track record of over achievement in all roles
- Strong network/references from partners in the region.
Slack is a team communication tool. It brings together all of your team communications in one place, instantly searchable and available wherever you go. Launched in February, 2014 it is now the fastest growing B2B application ever and used by over 8 million daily active users. Our investors include Accel Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, The Social + Capital Partnership, KPCB and Google Ventures.
We're a San Francisco-based company founded by core members of the original Flickr team. Our mission is to make people's working lives easier, simpler, and more enjoyable.
Compensation is competitive and includes equity and benefits.
Slack Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top