Manager, Enterprise Sales
Slack is more than just a tech company, we are on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our Slack Values are woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that is eager to do the best work of their life while supporting others in doing the same.
The Sales Manager, Enterprise EMEA is a vital part of the management team for Slack’s global sales organization. You will be leading the sales strategy and execution for the entire Enterprise market segment in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). The Enterprise team focuses on companies with 500 to 4000 employees across the region and is experiencing extremely fast growth.
As the leader of this team, you will be a coach and strategic planner taking responsibility for setting the go to market strategy for Slack in the EMEA Enterprise market and collaborating effectively with other managers and leaders across the company to drive success for both customers and Slack. You will execute and implement our sales methodologies to ensure your team achieves key performance metrics, while at the same time being the senior representative of Slack in your market; personally working with our strategic customers to understand their business objectives and acting as their trusted consultant how Slack can be a critical technology to achieve their goals.
This is a role for both experienced and up-and-coming sales leaders who are excited about the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing technology start-ups globally at an early stage.
- Manage the EMEA Enterprise team so each account executive can succeed
- Hire and build a team that wins together, and lives the Slack values
- Lead and manage team to meet goals: activity, pipeline, forecasted opportunities and revenue targets
- Build skills, confidence and trust with direct reports, and provide developmental feedback for continuous improvement
- Help define the key value propositions we pitch to customers
- Set strategy and prioritise where we invest our resources
- 4+ years of management experience, preferably within a SaaS organization
- 6+ years of direct sales experience, preferably within a SaaS organization
- Experience leading a consultative sales process
- Track record of consistently over-achieving targets
- Superior coaching skills, ability to observe, evaluate and continuously improve results
- Strong personal sales and prospecting skills
- Strong analytical skills to identify individual, team and organizational trends
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- Sense of urgency
- Ability to grow a sales team into sales rockstars, doing the best work of their lives
Meet Some of Slack's Employees
Sr. Customer Success Manager
Gina works with Slack’s clients at a high level to ensure that they’re getting the most value from the product and having a positive experience overall.
Back to top