Head of Information Technology
As Head of IT you will need a strategic mind set and the ability to drive continuous improvements. You are extraordinary at forming relationships, demonstrating empathy for your customers, and experienced at leading in a rapid growth environment. You are passionate about technology as a core means to improve efficiency and drive organizational scale. This role will define the vision for the team and establish key metrics that drive accountability and performance. This role will be responsible for both leading our support desk services, network reliability, and enterprise application environment. It is a rare chance to create the business infrastructure foundation of a hyper-growth technology company.
- Direct the effective delivery of IT support, network and systems
- Manage, develop and coach IT team leaders
- Handle technical projects in alignment with organizational goals
- Lead multi-functional efforts to ensure compliance for Global IT Functions
- Run a multi-million dollar budget with a focus on driving scale and efficiency
- Establishing efficiency through automation with a consistent ability to deliver
- Develop the core KPIs to measure performance of the team, establish goals, and lead quality of service.
- Strong leadership and demonstrated experience inspiring, leading and motivating a large IT organization
- Communication and interpersonal skills, including the capacity to articulate the case for IT investments and alternatives in the language of business.
- Strong working knowledge of IT Desktop Support, Infrastructure and Business Enterprise Systems
- Experience with strategic workforce planning and budgeting
- Experience leading an IT organization within high growth / high scale companies
- Experience building and supporting a Global organization
Meet Some of Slack's Employees
Sr. Customer Success Manager
Gina works with Slack’s clients at a high level to ensure that they’re getting the most value from the product and having a positive experience overall.
Back to top