Global Sales Enablement Manager
Slack is more than just a tech company, we are on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our Slack Values are woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that is eager to do the best work of their life while supporting others in doing the same.
As Slack rapidly grows our Sales team, the ability to onboard and develop our team members effectively is critical to our success. The Sales Enablement Leader at Slack will develop and deliver programs to make our global Sales and Customer Success teams’ working lives simpler, more pleasant and more productive. You will be responsible for designing, managing, and optimizing the plan to ensure Sales has the training and resources to exceed their goals and objectives.
- Own and execute the strategy for enablement programs including: role-specific onboarding, ongoing skill training for role excellence, cross-functional trainings, sales tools and process that drive efficiency
- Partner closely with Sales and Customer Success leadership to align Enablement programs and priorities
- Build strong cross-functional partnerships and collaboration between Sales, Marketing, Product and Business Operations
- Lead a team of highly effective sales enablement professionals
- Leverage various learning strategies that enable our global teams including e-learning, self-study, instructor-led techniques, and certification programs
- Develop, manage, and optimize Sales & Customer Success Playbooks that enable our salesforce to sell more efficiently and effectively
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of Enablement investments and programs
- Must demonstrate past successes in designing, developing, and facilitating enablement programs that help reps to achieve quota
- Highly skilled in cross-functional project management and developing processes
- Approaches work with empathy and a creative, problem solving mindset
- Ability to develop programs using data insights and leverage KPIs to measure impact and success
- Prior experience in SaaS Sales Enablement or Productivity in must, Product Marketing, Product Training or Sales a plus
- Must have 6+ years experience enabling Sales Team success; 4+ years of management experience
Meet Some of Slack's Employees
Sr. Customer Success Manager
Gina works with Slack’s clients at a high level to ensure that they’re getting the most value from the product and having a positive experience overall.
Back to top