Financial Analyst, Corporate FP&A
Full Time (San Francisco, CA)
Slack is seeking a dynamic Financial Analyst to scale with the Corporate FP&A team and support our rapidly growing organization. This role will focus on business partnering with our Research & Development teams – (e.g. engineering, product, design) and will have the opportunity to take on other strategic projects. We’re an extremely lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately.
Sound interesting? Are you lovely to work with? Then don't stop reading and come work at Slack, we’re nice!
- Help drive the Company’s annual planning and budgeting process
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial BVA reports for senior management
- Work with the Accounting team to lead the monthly close process
- Identify and measure key performance indicators that drive business performance
- Assist business partners in conducting financial impact / return on investment analyses (e.g. server cost impact on Gross Margins)
- Build positive relationships with budget managers (be the go-to person for all things finance related)
- Bachelor’s degree (ideally in Finance, Economics, Accounting)
- 2+ years of investment banking and/or FP&A experience at a technology company (SaaS experience preferred)
- Advanced in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Desire and eagerness to grow with the company
- Systems experience: NetSuite + Financial Planning software (e.g. Host Analytics)
- Experience in the Software / SaaS industry strongly preferred
- Positive attitude with high aptitude to learn new things.
- Great teammate with strong interpersonal and communication skills
Meet Some of Slack's Employees
Sr. Customer Success Manager
Gina works with Slack’s clients at a high level to ensure that they’re getting the most value from the product and having a positive experience overall.
Back to top