Field Marketing Manager
Slack is looking for an experienced Field Marketing Manager to execute and build field marketing programs for the East AMER region. This role is a new position on Slack’s Field Marketing team and will be a key player in fostering the growth of Slack's regional marketing practice from our New York office. You will work closely with the AMER sales team to understand region-specific market priorities in addition to partnering with product marketing, business development, and design teams to create high value events that deliver best of breed content and experiences for our customers, prospects and partners.
- Own end-to-end project management and execution of various proprietary events, including all logistics, production, venue sourcing, budget tracking, marketing campaigns, sales enablement and audience acquisition.
- Effectively partner with the AMER sales team to build and drive field marketing activities that impact Slack’s growth
- Maximize Slack’s reach and presence at third party events through sponsorship execution and complimentary marketing campaign creation.
- Develop event programs that effectively create brand awareness, new pipeline and influences existing deals across all segments of Slack’s business
- Think creatively about the customer and prospect experience at in-person events, and build experiences that are above expectations for attendees
- Operational excellence in building event programs across the country, often running multiple events consecutively
- 4-7 years experience in field marketing
- Experience in building field marketing programs in both saturated/high customer-density regions and green-field territories
- Experience working for a distributed field marketing team in a regional territory
- Proven track record of building successful partnerships with sales teams to craft programs that are metrics-driven in their approach
- Experience owning field marketing programs above and beyond the execution of logistics - to include digital advertising, lead follow-up, sales enablement, marketing email campaigns, and full life-cycle project management
- Track record of creative execution of in person experiences
- Travel up to 35% of the time
Back to top