Field Business Operations, Senior Analyst
Slack is looking for a driven, talented Senior Analyst with strong analytical and operational experience to join our Sales Business Operations team to partner and help to build our Americas Sales organization. The Sales Business Operations team is focused on using both data and qualitative insights to provide recommendations to help to refine go-to-market strategies and operations. Within this team you will focus on supporting and partnering with our growing Americas Sales team.
As a smart and scrappy problem solver, you will help drive and build the go-to-market strategy, analytical foundation, processes, and workflow efficiencies for Sales. You should have experience with and enjoy supporting Sales, building operational and forecasting processes, managing and analyzing large data sets to provide recommendations on strategic issues, and partnering with our broader Business Operations team to improve our systems and tools (e.g., Salesforce.com, Anaplan, Data Warehouse, etc). You will be working highly cross-functionally with a focus on Sales and a lens into Marketing, Customer Success, Business Systems, and Finance.
As a member of the Business Operations team, you will help drive new initiatives and make a large, daily impact on our rapidly growing global business! Sound interesting? Come work with us!
- Assist in developing, reporting, and automating key performance metrics, reporting tools, and dashboards to help drive user adoption and customer acquisition
- Provide strategic support for Sales priorities through stakeholder partnership and proactive recommendations
- Frame and break down complex problems into key components, design and execute on analyzing large and complex data sets to drive insights and provide recommendations to make things happen
- Support our Sales forecasting process
- Identify inefficiencies, implement change management solutions, and track progress including planning, process, and tool improvements
- Assist with ad hoc analyses and responsibilities in support of Slack’s executive team
- Assist with quarterly and annual planning processes with a focus on territory mapping and quota and headcount planning
- 3+ years of Consulting/Investment Banking experience or relevant Sales Operations /Tech experience, ideally in a SaaS environment
- BS in Economics, Finance or related field
- Positive “can do” attitude and growth mindset
- Aptitude for framing business questions in analytic terms and translating business requirements into useful datasets and analyses with actionable insights
- Ability to work with, organize, validate, query, and manipulate large data sets within multiple reporting environments
- Experience driving projects from start to finish and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Comfortable and flexible working in a fast-paced environment
- Results-driven and self-motivated with the ability to multitask
- Customer service oriented and able to partner with individuals at all levels
- Effective, clear, and concise communication skills, verbal and written
- Expert in Excel, PowerPoint / G Suite
- Proficiency in Salesforce and SQL is a strong plus
- Experience using Anaplan is a plus as is familiarity with using Slack
Meet Some of Slack's Employees
Sr. Customer Success Manager
Gina works with Slack’s clients at a high level to ensure that they’re getting the most value from the product and having a positive experience overall.
Back to top