Slack is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to work alongside a few of our busy Directors. Do you have a natural inclination toward logistics? Are you the type of person who jumps in with both feet when it comes to organizing yourself and others? Do you thrive at managing multiple demands in a fast-paced environment? Are you lovely to work with? Then don’t stop reading! Come work at Slack! We’re nice too.
- Provide strategic administrative and project management support for both our Head of Product Marketing and our Head of Customer Experience
- Partner with support staff and teams on day-to-day activities, team meetings, office upkeep, and event planning
- Possess the proactiveness and organizational skills to manage calendars, events, expense reporting, and travel - anticipate needs and act on them without supervision
- Must be extremely adaptable to the ever-changing needs of a fast growing technology company
- Ability to work flexibly in terms of responsibilities and responsiveness
- Minimum of 2+ years of recent, full-time administrative support, supporting more than one executive (within last 3-5 years)
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree
- Successful history of managing the calendar, expenses, and travel of one or more executives
- Experience working with executives in a fast-paced environment preferably in technology, media, internet, or related companies
- Strong knowledge of Google Apps (Gmail, Docs, Spreadsheet, Presentation). Slack is a plus but not necessary.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - you will get to contribute to more than one team!
- Quick learner - have a “knack” for technology and processes; able to figure out new systems and adapt on the go
- Problem solver - actively be able to find a creative solutions efficiently and correctly
- Trustworthy - must have impeccable discretion with sensitive company and personal information
- Possess an ability to multi-task and prioritize in a dynamic environment
- Must be highly organized, efficient, and demonstrate superior attention to detail. No dropped balls!
- Friendly, upbeat attitude, and ability to keep up with our terrible puns and gifs
- Did we mention prioritization and proactiveness?
- A nice person that likes to work with other nice people :)
- Previous startup experience, preferably in a rapid, high-growth environment
- Previous experience in an advertising, sales, or marketing organization
Back to top