Event Marketing Manager
Slack is looking for an experienced Event Marketing Manager in London to execute in market on our UK events marketing strategy and support our broader EMEA events marketing strategy. As the Event Marketing Manager in London you’ll be working on a small, dynamic team, working closely with Product Marketing, Platform, Accounts Management and Design to ensure that Slack delivers an exceptional experience with every event.
You’ll assist with the execution, logistics, and strategy of both proprietary Slack events programmes and third-party sponsorships that support growth for both brand awareness and sales.
You will also work closely with the London based sales teams to understand UK specific market priorities and inform customer and prospect facing programmes contributing to pipeline and opportunity creation.
- Partner with the London based sales team to build and drive an effective field marketing events strategy for the UK market.
- Own end-to-end execution of various proprietary events across the UK, including all logistics and production, venue sourcing, budget tracking, and guest invitations.
- Help execute the broader EMEA event marketing strategy as required.
- Maximise Slack’s reach and presence at third party events through sponsorships.
- Think about events creatively and go above and beyond to build unique events that are equal parts fun and useful for attendees.
- Report on event programme effectiveness against designated metrics and goals.
- 4-7 years of experience in event marketing or field marketing
- Consistent track record of executing scalable event programmes including small-medium proprietary events and sponsorships of all sizes.
- Equal parts creative thinker and results driven worker.
- Ability to plan and deliver against hard deadlines.
- Detail oriented, leaves no stone unturned in planning and processes.
- Clear, thoughtful communicator (verbal and written).
- A clear understanding of B2B events success metrics and measurement.
- Confidence to work with cross-functional departments such as design, sales, and product marketing.
- Flexibility to travel.
Meet Some of Slack's Employees
Sr. Customer Success Manager
Gina works with Slack’s clients at a high level to ensure that they’re getting the most value from the product and having a positive experience overall.
Back to top