Enterprise Learning Consultant
- Tokyo, Japan
Can you make learning interesting and exciting? Are you an organized trainer and learning consultant who thrives when crafting and delivering creative learning experiences? Do you love a challenge? We want to talk to you!
Slack is looking for a learning consultant to work with our enterprise customers and professional services teams to discover, design, and deliver tailored learning programs. For this role, you should be a captivating facilitator, strong consultant, and partner to customers who will infuse adult-learning theory into thoughtful and extraordinary customer experiences. Your goal is to accelerate the adoption of Slack by ensuring that our largest customers can take advantage of the benefits provided by Slack.
You’ll play a meaningful role in scoping, building and delivering relevant and compelling training for Enterprise customers across a broad range of users, teams, and geographies aligned to the customer’s specific needs and in a variety of learning situations (online, classroom, 1-1 and train the trainer).
What you’ll be doing:
- Conduct discovery sessions in consultation with Enterprise customers to scope learning needs
- Design tailored curriculum that employs brain-friendly instructional strategies for people in large organizations
- Craft bespoke learning materials, including facilitator guides and light video content
- Deliver learning experiences for a variety of audiences, including enterprise customers, both live and in Slack
- Continuously improve our learning programs and develop new offerings
What you should have:
- You’re confident, and you easily establish relationships when conducting learning experiences.
- You’re comfortable with adult learning theory and know which protocols will ensure that people learn effectively.
- You’re an excellent facilitator who delivers content in a way that’s not just structured, but motivational to different audiences.
- You can effectively tailor and edit your work to make it compelling to end-users. Who wants to attend long, boring training?!
- You’re naturally curious, love learning new things, and are enthusiastic in sharing knowledge with your team.
- You possess a strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion.
- You know when something is over your head and aren’t afraid to ask for help.
- You have 4+ years of relevant experience.
- You are fluent in both Japanese and English
Back to top