Director of Product, Slack Platform
Slack is seeking a product leader to help us build and grow Slack Platform. You'll bring depth of functional (product management) and subject matter experience, as well as a consistent track record of success in organizations of varying sizes, because we’re growing fast! You'll be leading a group of talented people to make sure we hit our goals and deliver results to our always growing customer base.
Slack Platform’s mission is to make interactions between people and software delightful. Slack Platform makes it easier for people to interact with software they have today, discover and integrate new software solutions and streamline internal workflows. We are building the largest wall-to-wall platform for business software discovery and distribution.
- You will be responsible for driving overall product roadmap and execution for Slack Platform in concert with cross-functional peers and our General Manager
- You'll balance the needs of developers and end users, providing infrastructure and user experience touch points that help customers get the most out of tools that developers provide
- You’ll represent the needs of both constituents company-wide while also representing Slack to customers and partners
- You will lead and guide the development of a team of amazing product managers, and help them do their best work
- You will drive execution against our plan in collaboration with Engineering and Design peers: making tradeoffs, anticipating staffing needs, risks, and ensuring frequent and clear communication internally and with customers
- You will help shape Slack’s product development process while we grow, as part of the product leadership team
- 10+ years of product management experience
- 5+ years of experience building and managing product teams
- Enterprise software experience and experience managing two-sided platforms strongly preferred
- Highly technical: capable of wading into the details, but can also drive 30k foot view
- Experience building great user experiences; drives elegant, simple interactions
- Experience managing products for business customers, and managing teams of product managers doing so
- Passionate about Slack and the problem we are solving
- Great track record of building and leading product teams: people want to work on your team again
- Creativity in strategy and execution tactics, and discomfort with the status quo
Meet Some of Slack's Employees
Sr. Customer Success Manager
Gina works with Slack’s clients at a high level to ensure that they’re getting the most value from the product and having a positive experience overall.
Back to top