Director of Enterprise Marketing (EMEA)
Slack is hiring a Director of Enterprise Marketing to lead our customer-facing marketing efforts across Europe. In this role, you will lead marketing initiatives to raise awareness of and demand for Slack among potential customers.
As the regional enterprise marketing director, you will build and lead a team focused on all parts of the enterprise customer funnel, including: conducting audience research, crafting enterprise messaging and positioning, driving customer acquisition, and influencing pipeline. You will partner with the regional teams, including communications and sales, to craft and execute your plan.
If you’re excited about the opportunity to take Slack into new countries in Europe and grow usage among our target audiences, we would love to hear from you.
This individual will be responsible for managing Slack’s marketing strategy in EMEA.
- Build a regional marketing team focused on building localized enterprise marketing strategy
- Conduct audience research to define target personas; craft messaging and positioning for enterprise customer-facing efforts
- Drive narratives, competitive intelligence, and market research to accelerate sales cycles
- Increase the volume of sales pipeline through demand generation programs
- Manage events and field marketing activities
- Develop local customer marketing initiatives that highlight how Slack is transforming enterprise organizations
- Measure the impact of work and use data to refine priorities
- 15+ yrs of related enterprise marketing experience at technology companies
- Track record of leading regional teams remotely
- A love for storytelling in a simple, thoughtful, and visual manner
- An understanding of written and visual localization and an appreciation for the details
Back to top