Director, Marketing Operations
Slack is hiring a Director to lead our Marketing Operations function. As the Marketing Operations lead, you will deliver scalable multi-channel campaigns that generate impactful results. In this highly visible role, you will help drive new initiatives and make a large, daily impact on our rapidly growing business.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Build and lead a global Marketing Operations team
- Work with Marketing leadership to develop best-in-class campaign strategy and execution that supports Marketing’s performance goals
- Partner with marketers to assist in building and running campaigns (email nurtures, events, account-based marketing, webinars, client communication, etc.)
- Leveraging processes and tools, manage and grow the Marketing database, including integrity, enrichment, build out, and targeting/segmentation approach
- Optimize lead scoring methodology to ensure quality leads are passed to sales
- Own the marketing technology stack. Partner with IT to identify, implement, run, and enable marketers with tools & technology
- Develop a set of dashboards/reports that communicate market campaign effectiveness
What you should have
- 10+ years of experience in a Marketing Operations role, ideally in a SaaS environment
- Experience leading and building out a global team
- Deep understanding of marketing technology - Marketing Cloud, SFDC, marketing automation, CMS, ABM, email tools, etc.
- Comfortable working in a rapidly growing environment
- Effective, clear, and concise communication skills, verbal and written
- Experience working closely with senior executives to tackle challenging business problems; Ability to credibly and compellingly present and debate recommendations with senior leadership
- You use Slack and like emojis
- Proficiency in SQL is a strong plus
Back to top