Customer Success Partner / Systems Integrator Lead
Our Customer Success team advises and guides a wide variety of customers, ensuring they launch Slack successfully, accept it widely and are continually driving business value from Slack.
As a critical member of the Customer Success Go-to-Market (GTM) team you are responsible for providing operational and program management support to new Slack Partners and System Integrators (SIs). You will also support day-to-day alignment for Partner/ SI aligned engagements. You will work collaboratively with key cross-functional teams across Slack including and critically with our business development and Alliances team.
This position has a significant impact on the experience of our Partner / SI ecosystem with Slack and is an exciting opportunity to learn, grow and contribute in a dynamic environment.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative.
What you will be doing
- You meaningfully engage with Slack's alliances team, account teams, success specialists and our Partner/ SI ecosystem to deliver successful customer outcomes
- You engage regularly with key Partners / SIs to monitor the Partner customer success process, new requirements and future goals
- You provide regular updates to Customer Success and Alliances management team on the status of each Partner’s / SIs enablement plan and document the achievements against agreed business milestones
- You work closely with cross-functional teams to support cross functional program and activities for identified Partners / SIs
- You responsibly focus on workflows between pre-sales contracting, Partner/SI resourcing/delivery team, and Customer Success teammates to kick-off and customer focused activities
- You find impactful ways of growing our Partner /SI Ecosystem’s capability and their ability to drive customer success
- You assess our Partner’s / SI focus areas and key success criteria through joint business plans and regular quarterly reviews
- You identify any gaps or opportunities for our Partner / SI teams and share feedback with Partner recruitment and our Alliances team where required
- You help drive customer references and case studies where our Partners are actively engaged
What you should have
- You have 5+ years of relevant Partner / SI management and Customer Success experience (preferably in a SaaS Software environment)
- You have developed excellent consultative, communication, and presentation skills across all levels of the organization
- Your experience has been in an enterprise solution sales and Partner Management environment and you have collaborated with Partners, Business Development teams
- You are a highly motivated, dedicated, phenomenal teammate with creative ideas to inspire customer dedication, loyalty and adoption
- You have an operational focus, and know how to execute key cross-functional engagements and projects
- You have a successful track record of highly-professional customer service adept to a dynamic, start-up environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top