Customer Marketing Manager
Slack is hiring a customer marketing manager to create programs that make Slack’s customers successful. The responsibilities for this role include: organizing customer advisory boards, managing client reference programs, and running customer-facing marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate for this role enjoys building programs that both inspire potential customers and educate current ones.
- Work closely with sales to build, maintain, and grow customer advocacy programs
- Tell the stories of Slack’s customers and use them for marketing, communications, and sales initiatives
- Develop customer lifecycle campaigns that educate customers about the value of Slack and how to use our product to meet their needs
- Build a customer success toolkit to train and onboard new customers
- Measure and iterate customer marketing efforts across the entire sales funnel
- 7+ years of customer marketing; seasoned track record of marketing to SaaS customers
- Experience working cross-functionally, particularly with Sales
- An inclination toward measurement; understanding of analytics and CRM tools
- A love for storytelling in a simple, thoughtful, and visual manner
- An appreciation for the details
Meet Some of Slack's Employees
Senior Engineer Integrations
Duretti creates code and corrects bugs for the back-end of Slack’s website and mobile applications. She and her team work hard to keep Slack constantly functioning and up-to-date with new and exciting features.
Back to top