Customer Experience Operations Associate
At Slack, Customer Experience is an essential part of our organization. Slack's Customer Experience Operations team plays a critical role in managing tools and global processes for our Customer Experience team. This is essential in providing the level of support our customers have grown to expect.
As an Ops Associate, you’ll help keep our entire CE Team supported. The work they do, is highly dependent on the work you’ll do. You will be responsible for workflow improvements and tooling maintenance and will support, and work alongside project managers and technical operations strategists as necessary. You’ll be working alongside a team of project managers, data analysts, and engineers, based around the globe.
- Acts as a go-to point person for questions and concerns about our tools and processes in your region.
- Helps to monitor and boost efficiency on the team as we scale.
- Ensures that team workflows are effective in their region, considering cultural differences in doing so.
- Collaborates with local management and Project Leads to co-pilot initiatives for the CE Team.
- You have the ability to anticipate problems or spot areas for improvements. You’re able to brainstorm solutions with the team and are also comfortable taking direction.
- You have had experience working on a support team in some capacity, and possess a deep desire to help your teammates, and Slack's customers.
- You have a knack for solving problems, and love fixing things when they break.
- You’re thrilled at the opportunity to use automation and tooling to streamline our operations.
- You come with exceptional written and oral communication skills and can interact comfortably with your teammates, and cross functional partners.
- You exhibit diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through tough problems with your team.
- You're a self-learner who happily dives into new and complex technical tools to figure them out on your own, using the information provided.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
- You have worked as a Zendesk or other customer service software admin before, and know how to navigate complex support tools.
- You have experience diving into data and can tell a story or answer questions with metrics.
Back to top