Customer Experience Manager, Enterprise
At Slack, our mission is to make people’s working lives simpler, more pleasant and more productive. Our Customer Experience team lives this every day, by providing delightful experiences to our customers. We have a healthy roster of Fortune 500 companies that rely on Slack for their day-to-day communication, and they have highly customized support needs. Enterprise support ensures every administrative team supporting Slack within a company is successful.
As a Manager of CE Enterprise Support for Slack, you will lead and grow a global team responsible for bringing Slack’s legendary customer support to the admins driving Slack within their organization. You will serve as a strategist and coach, helping your team remove every barrier to work transformation a customer may face.
This role requires strong leadership, technical acumen, time management, and communication skills. Not only will you be directly responsible for keeping Slack’s customers happy and productive, but you will also have a team of talented individuals looking for your guidance to help them reach their goals and grow in their careers. You will communicate openly and regularly with your team members about their performance, aspirations, and well-being. Your exemplary character, passion, and solution-driven orientation will benefit Slack’s customers and inspire the team.
We consider Customer Experience essential to Slack’s success. Taking this job is an opportunity to do the best work of your life and support others in doing the same. Interested in joining us?
- Provide personalized and proactive support to agents and our global customers.
- Motivate and empower your entire team to reach aggressive goals, even in the face of adversity.
- Inspire confidence by setting direction, displaying integrity, and moving toward team goals.
- Work with the regional management teams to forecast, hire, retain, and support a global team that loves coming to work each day.
- Develop relationships across the entire organization at Slack to advocate for the best customer experience possible.
- Manage change effectively using strategies that honor the mission and culture of the Global Customer Experience Team.
- Monitor and drive key metrics that ensure the quality of our service.
- You have experience building, leading, and running a global team that cares deeply about the success of its customers.
- You have a deep understanding of the full sales cycle and use that knowledge to inform our support and services.
- You have a genuine interest in the happiness, well-being, and success of everyone on your team.
- You have prior experience leading customer support for an Enterprise, SaaS-based web application and you know how to do it well.
- You have experience collaborating with peers and forming agreement across cross-functional teams
- You have an understanding of how Enterprise businesses use technology. You’re familiar with concepts like single-sign-on (SS0), e-Discovery (eDISCO), and virtual private networks (VPNs).
- You identify areas where resources fall short of needs and provide thoughtful and sustainable solutions to benefit the team.
- You are skilled at explaining technical problems succinctly and clearly.
- You are a strong, confident, and exacting writer and speaker. You communicate your vision and roadmap effectively to a wide variety of stakeholders
- You can work with us at one of our offices in Vancouver or Denver.
Meet Some of Slack's Employees
Product Manager, Search, Learning, and Intelligence
Isaiah works with the Search, Learning, and Intelligence Team to plan features, write specifications, and launch amazing products that help Slack users quickly find what they need to be productive.
Back to top