Customer Experience Manager
At Slack, our mission is to make people’s working lives simpler, more pleasant and more productive. Our Customer Experience team lives this every day, by providing delightful experiences to our customers. We have a healthy roster of high-profile companies that rely on Slack for their day-to-day communication, and we want to provide the best service possible. Our Customer Experience team's top priority is to make our customers’ experience using Slack a pleasant and productive one.
As a Customer Experience Manager for Slack, your goal is to make our customers successful and to inspire your team to go the distance to delight them. This is a demanding role that requires strong leadership, time management, and communication skills. Not only will you be directly responsible for keeping Slack’s customers happy and productive, you will have a team of talented individuals looking for your guidance to help them reach their goals and grow in their careers.
You will communicate openly and regularly with your team members about their performance, aspirations, and well-being. Your exemplary character, passion, and understanding of what it takes to provide customers with the best experience possible will allow you to encourage positive interactions with our users and inspire your team. You will implement solutions to inefficient processes and workflows, and contribute to meeting organizational goals. You will assist in interviewing, training and onboarding of new hires and serve as a point of contact for any issues affecting your team.
We consider Customer Experience essential to Slack’s success. Taking this job is an opportunity to do the best work of your life and support others in doing the same. Interested in joining us?
- You will be leading a passionate team of Customer Experience Agents. It’s up to you to ensure our users receive phenomenal support from that team.
- You will support the personal and professional growth of everyone on your team.
- You will inspire confidence by setting direction, displaying integrity, and moving towards team goals.
- Lead by example by providing unrivalled, near superhuman customer support.
- Work with your team to discuss, plan, and implement process improvements.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Solid leadership experience and an understanding of the dynamics involved in team leadership.
- You have a genuine interest in the happiness, well-being, and success of everyone on your team. You feel fulfilled when they are reaching their fullest potential.
- You are comfortable using data to recognise trends and to identify potential solutions.
- You have prior experience working with customers by phone and/or chat and know how to do it well.
- You're not intimidated by the technology and are skilled at explaining technical problems succinctly and clearly.
- You care deeply, genuinely and passionately about customer support and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful.
- You are a naturally empathetic and articulate communicator
Learn more about how we work: http://bit.ly/2mrRARY 😊
Check out what our customers say about us: https://twitter.com/SlackLoveTweets ❤️️
Meet Some of Slack's Employees
Sr. Customer Success Manager
Gina works with Slack’s clients at a high level to ensure that they’re getting the most value from the product and having a positive experience overall.
Back to top