Customer Experience Live Support Agent
At Slack, Customer Experience is an essential part of our organization. Our Customer Experience team's top priority is to make our customers successful and ensure that their experience using Slack is a pleasant and productive one by delivering speedy, high-quality, personable support.
As a Customer Experience Live Support Agent for Slack, your task is to make our customers successful. This is a demanding role that requires a unique skillset. As the voice of Slack, you will act both as an advocate for our product and a champion for our users, by communicating with them across multiple channels. Your job is to ensure that Slack's customers have the best experience possible, no matter how they choose to contact us.
We take customer service seriously. This is not some mindless low-level job, but a position we consider essential to the team's success. We have a healthy roster of high profile companies that rely on Slack for their day-to-day communication and we want to provide the best service we possibly can.
- Provide thoughtful, personalized communication to Slack users via phone, chat, email and social media.
- Effectively resolve customer enquires in a considerate and timely manner.
- Document customer issues efficiently and concisely.
- Make active contributions to help achieve team goals and successes.
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of your team, and the company, by sharing knowledge through mentorship, collaboration, and aiding in documentation.
- You care deeply, genuinely and passionately about customer support and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful.
- You have prior experience doing live customer support by phone and/or chat and you know how to do it well. You know that every bit of work you do makes a real difference in making a customer happy.
- You understand the web and how it works. You're not necessarily writing and deploying your own JQuery-based, CSS-heavy responsive sites, but you're also not intimidated by the technology.
- You know when something is over your head and are not afraid to ask for help. You are skilled at explaining technical problems succinctly and clearly.
- You are a naturally empathetic and articulate communicator.
- You can work with us in our office in Yaletown in beautiful Vancouver, BC.
- College degree or equivalent professional experience preferred.
Meet Some of Slack's Employees
Sr. Customer Success Manager
Gina works with Slack’s clients at a high level to ensure that they’re getting the most value from the product and having a positive experience overall.
Back to top