Customer Experience Engineering Summer 2019 Intern
Customer Experience is essential to our success. The Customer Experience Engineering team is responsible for developing and maintaining a wide range of tools, products, and sites that serve the Customer Experience team and Slack’s customers. You’ll have the opportunity to partner on and lead projects with efficiency, quality, and scalability in mind. You will collaborate closely with engineers, project managers, and cross-functional partners.
- Develop features for our industry leading customer experience team.
- Write, debug, and deploy code to production.
- Participate in code reviews.
- See projects through to completion, including time estimations, development, testing, documentation, and deployment.
- Participate in and contribute to stand-ups, sprint planning, and retrospectives at the team level.
- Collaborate with team members and cross-functional partners.
- Work with your mentor throughout the course of the program.
- You are passionate about a customer's experience of our product and support.
- You have a strong desire to learn.
- Excited to participate in technical discussions.
- An interest in the latest technologies, research, and trends.
- Analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Self-awareness, a positive attitude, empathy, and a desire to continually improve.
- You must be graduating December 2019 or later.
About Customer Experience at Slack:
We have a healthy roster of high-profile companies that rely on Slack for their day-to-day communication, and we want to provide them with the best service possible. Our Customer Experience team's top priority is to make our customers successful and ensure that their experience using Slack is a pleasant and productive one.
Back to top