Customer Experience Engineering Fall Intern
Customer Experience is essential to our success. The Customer Experience Engineering team is responsible for developing and maintaining a wide range of tools, products, and sites that serve the Customer Experience team and Slack’s customers. You’ll have the opportunity to partner on and lead projects with efficiency, quality, and scalability in mind. You will collaborate closely with engineers, project managers, and cross-functional partners.
- Develop features for our industry leading customer experience team.
- Write, debug, and deploy code to production.
- Participate in code reviews.
- See projects through to completion, including time estimations, development, testing, documentation, and deployment.
- Participate in and contribute to stand-ups, sprint planning, and retrospectives at the team level.
- Collaborate with team members and cross-functional partners.
- Work with your mentor throughout the course of the program.
- You are passionate about a customer's experience of our product and support.
- You have a strong desire to learn.
- Excited to participate in technical discussions.
- An interest in the latest technologies, research, and trends.
- Analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Self-awareness, a positive attitude, empathy, and a desire to continually improve.
- You must be graduating December 2018 or later.
About Customer Experience at Slack:
We have a healthy roster of high-profile companies that rely on Slack for their day-to-day communication, and we want to provide them with the best service possible. Our Customer Experience team's top priority is to make our customers successful and ensure that their experience using Slack is a pleasant and productive one.
Meet Some of Slack's Employees
Sr. Customer Success Manager
Gina works with Slack’s clients at a high level to ensure that they’re getting the most value from the product and having a positive experience overall.
Back to top