Customer Experience Agent (French)
At Slack, our mission is to make people’s working lives simpler, more pleasant and more productive. Our Customer Experience team lives this every day, by providing delightful experiences to our customers. We have a healthy roster of high-profile companies that rely on Slack for their day-to-day communication, and we want to provide the best service possible. Our Customer Experience team's top priority is to make our customers' experience using Slack a pleasant and productive one.
As a Customer Experience Agent for Slack, you will be responsible for making our customers successful. This is a demanding role that requires a unique skillset. As the voice of Slack, you will act both as an advocate for our product and a champion for our users, by communicating with them across multiple channels; email, live chat and phone. Your job is to ensure that Slack's customers have the best experience possible, no matter how they choose to contact us.
We consider Customer Experience essential to Slack’s success. Taking this job is an opportunity to do the best work of your life and support others in doing the same. Interested in joining us?
- Provide thoughtful, personalized communication to Slack users via phone, chat, email and social media.
- Document customer issues efficiently and concisely
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of your team, and the company, by sharing knowledge through mentorship, collaboration, and aiding in documentation.
- Triage incoming requests and spot trends in customer issues to flag for the rest of the team
- Identify, reproduce, and document customer issues for the engineering teams
- Assist the product development and QA teams by testing new features and surfacing customer feedback
- Master specialized product areas
- Fluent French and English speaker
- You are a strong, confident communicator with exacting writing skills
- You care deeply, genuinely and passionately about customer support
- You have prior experience working with customers by phone and/or chat and know how to do it well
- You know when something is over your head and are not afraid to ask for help.
- You are a naturally empathetic and articulate communicator
- You can work with us in our office in Dublin, Ireland
Learn more about how we work: http://bit.ly/2mrRARY 😊
Check out what our customers say about us: https://twitter.com/SlackLoveTweets ❤️️
Meet Some of Slack's Employees
Sr. Customer Success Manager
Gina works with Slack’s clients at a high level to ensure that they’re getting the most value from the product and having a positive experience overall.
Back to top