Slack is the fastest growing B2B application ever and we are scaling the people side of the business almost as fast! At Slack, we view hiring as a team effort. We partner closely with our hiring managers and act as strategic consultants and trusted advisors throughout the hiring process.
We are looking for an experienced recruiter to lead the recruiting efforts in Melbourne. This person will be responsible for growing our team by hiring Sales and Customer Success professionals, as well as Marketing, Business Operations, and Customer Experience professionals. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be part of building a world class organization and see the impact of their work.
- Lead all recruiting efforts for the Melbourne office, as the sole recruiter in Australia. This includes: sourcing, interviewing, scheduling, offer negotiations, etc.
- Hire top Sales talent for the Melbourne office. This includes hiring Account Executives, Customer Success Managers, and Solutions Engineers.
- Hire for Marketing, Business Operations and Customer Experience candidates when needed.
- Work closely with the Head of Sales, APAC and other leadership to identify and hire top talent.
- Source and identify passive candidates.
- Ensure a high touch candidate experience from beginning to end while owning full life cycle responsibilities.
- Design and lead events to attract talent and drive employment brand.
- Work closely with Human Resources, Hiring Managers, Business Operations teams and all levels of leadership to present hiring recommendations and close candidates.
- Advise managers and executives on building an efficient pipeline and proper workforce planning to reach hiring targets.
- Ensure a high level of data integrity with our ATS and other People systems.
- 5+ years of Recruiting experience.
- 2+ years recruiting for SaaS Enterprise Sales positions.
- Ideally you have worked in a remote office, understanding the complexities of having HQ in a different county and a different time zone.
- Proficient knowledge of benefits, compensation and country requirements for our rewards programs.
- Ability to wear multiple hats, representing multiple perspectives to advocate on behalf of the company as well as the local office.
- Prior experience working with teams located in multiple cities and countries.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, comfortable working in a remote office.
- Experience working at a high-growth startup.
- Measured success from sourcing and closing passive candidates.
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage as you support one of the fastest growing offices in the company.
- BA/BS degree required.
Slack is where work happens. It connects you with the people and apps you work with every day, no matter where you are or what you do. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful, and empathetic culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. Slack's investors include many of the best-recognized firms in the world, including Accel Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, Social+Capital, KPCB, Google Ventures, Horizons Ventures, IVP, Spark Growth, DST, and Index Ventures. We currently have eight offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, and Toronto.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.
Meet Some of Slack's Employees
Sr. Customer Success Manager
Gina works with Slack’s clients at a high level to ensure that they’re getting the most value from the product and having a positive experience overall.
Back to top