Content Marketing Manager
Slack is looking for an experienced Content Marketer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have experience developing content and strategies for sales, growth and product marketing, while exhibiting editorial craftsmanship alongside a highly skilled team of marketers and designers. You have an almost-perfectionist attention to detail, strong communication skills, and a dedication to infusing B2B marketing with a more relatable, creative, and human touch.
- Develop content for targeted campaigns and sales, growth and product marketing initiatives that’s as unique and approachable as Slack is as a product
- Create content (case studies, sales presentations, emails, website, ebooks, videos) to drive clear results across a variety of channels
- Generate content that’s crafted to meet the needs of the audience—from die-hard Slack users to people who are just getting started—and that people will want to actually read.
- Work with cross-functional practitioners (product managers, social media managers, email marketers) to create and optimize content for a great reader experience, generating qualified leads and meaningfully and increasingly engaging them in Slack’s promise
- Implement SEO strategies, while making sure editorial integrity takes priority
- Be customer obsessed and anticipate what they want to know and how to best deliver the message to them.
- 4-6 years experience developing high-quality content in the form of website landing pages, bylined articles, social media writing, sales enablement materials, ebooks, case studies, and the like
- Exceptional communication, prioritization, and time management skills
- Experience working cross-functionally, especially across marketing disciplines, sales, design, and engineering
- Strategic, metrics-driven mindset and a passion for the art and science of content marketing
- Demonstrated record of successfully shipping high-quality projects with independence and confidence
Meet Some of Slack's Employees
Sr. Customer Success Manager
Gina works with Slack’s clients at a high level to ensure that they’re getting the most value from the product and having a positive experience overall.
Back to top