Communications Intern (Fall Internship)
Slack brings all the pieces and people together so you can actually get things done. We provide a transformative experience and we care deeply about how our customers relate to our brand, and our product. Communications Intern will help build the foundation for our growing communications team and be critical to our team’s success.
We are seeking someone with demonstrated organizational, tactical, and communication skills to assist us in managing our day-to-day operations. This includes: preparation of executive briefing materials, calendar management, media tracking and report creation, and general administrative tasks. This person will be a critical part of successful product launches and events.
- Assist with day-to-day operational tasks including drafting briefing materials and coordinating logistics for Slack spokespeople
- Work with in-house and agency teams to develop repeatable processes for activities including media tracking and coverage reporting
- Support event management process, from planning to execution phases
- Eager to learn
- Effective communicator
- Highly organized and able to meet deadlines consistently
- Detail oriented
- Possess the ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Currently enrolled in an Undergraduate Degree program
- Must be graduating May 2018 or later
Meet Some of Slack's Employees
Sr. Customer Success Manager
Gina works with Slack’s clients at a high level to ensure that they’re getting the most value from the product and having a positive experience overall.
Back to top