Change Management Lead
An integral part of the Sales and Customer Success team, Change Management Leads work with our largest and most strategic customers to prepare people for change, maximize product adoption, and elevate the maturity of Slack usage across the Enterprise. They conduct detailed user interviews and change readiness assessments that provide the foundation for the launch plan and sequencing. They also work with the customer to ensure flawless execution and quantifiable results.
Change Management Leads work in cross-functional teams with Account Executives, Engagement Managers, Solution Architects and others to deploy Slack to large enterprises. They focus on people-related tasks, enabling teams to launch Slack successfully, adopt it widely and realize business value from Slack.
- Working with executive sponsors to develop and articulate the vision and strategy
- Conducting detailed stakeholder analysis to map user support and resistance
- Building implementation plans to maximize commitment and minimize resistance to change
- Identifying blockers and building mitigation strategies
- Facilitating workshops to identify compelling use cases
- Creating training and communication plans
- Tracking change readiness, program participation, product adoption and usage maturity
- Enabling support functions to serve the business and rapidly move into operational success
- 5+ years change management experience (preferably in a SaaS Software environment)
- Excellent consultative and communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience building strong internal and external relationships
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
- Bachelor’s Degree
Meet Some of Slack's Employees
Sr. Customer Success Manager
Gina works with Slack’s clients at a high level to ensure that they’re getting the most value from the product and having a positive experience overall.
Back to top