Business Systems Analyst - Recruiting & Analytics
The Business Systems Analyst - Recruiting & Analytics will be the main point of contact and subject matter authority to provide system support to members of the Slack Recruiting Team, Human Resources and our global workforce. As BSA - Recruiting & Analytics, you will make sure that systems are effective in meeting business needs and are scalable across our growing company. You will be responsible for supporting and maintaining Greenhouse ATS, Visier cloud-based analytics & reporting platform, integration processes, and other HR tools to enable our HR team to continuously refine our critical workforce strategy and its implementation.
- Partner with multi-functional teams (Recruiting, Analytics, People Operations, and Mobility) to drive requirement gathering, business process review, solution design, project management, testing, training, and documentation.
- Serve as the expert on the Greenhouse solution with deep understanding of all staffing organization roles.
- Partner with business stakeholders to define metrics to measure the health of people processes and functions. Ensure that analytics needs for the people organizations are effectively met.
- Perform Workday administrative functions including security maintenance, business process configuration, tenant configuration, data loads, integrations and upgrades.
- Advocate for the end-user; capture customer feedback from various sources and user experience data to guide our systems improvement priorities.
- Audit and assess validity of data and recommend changes to improve data integrity.
- 4+ years of experience implementing, configuring, and supporting applicant tracking systems (ATS) - Greenhouse ATS experience highly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Information Technology is required.
- Experience with business analysis and business process improvement preferably in a hyper growth environment.
- Strong customer orientation and excellent communication skills, with ability to communicate and handle both internal and external resources.
- Self-motivated, creative person with analytical, problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to changes and new ideas.
- Experience with supporting multiple systems implementations.
- Experience integrating Workday with an ATS.
- Experience working with Visier a major plus and also with JIRA or an equivalent issue tracking tool.
Meet Some of Slack's Employees
Sr. Customer Success Manager
Gina works with Slack’s clients at a high level to ensure that they’re getting the most value from the product and having a positive experience overall.
Back to top