Business Development Representative (German)
Slack is on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We are looking for highly motivated Business Development Representatives to join our fast growing Sales organization.
Our culture is the north star that guides how we work together and with our customers. Are you looking to build something greater than yourself? Do you want to work alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people in the industry? If so, Slack just might be the place for you.
We'll help you build your career in Sales while you collaborate with a diverse team of talented individuals. You are a self-starter who is deeply passionate about customer happiness.
- Work directly with Enterprise & Large Enterprise Account Executives to drive pipeline through personalized outreach to multiple stakeholders within Slack’s key prospect & customer accounts
- Providing a world-class prospect and customer experience through every interaction
- Become a product expert and learn Slack's selling practices
- Keep meticulous records of interactions with leads in our CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Help to build scalable demand generation campaigns based on data
- Identify inefficiencies and implement improvements in our process
- Fluent German and English speaker
- 2+ years of experience in sales, preferably in SaaS
- Commitment to pursuing a career in sales
- Consistent track record of overachieving
- Empathic listener and persuasive communicator
- Competitive, resilient, and highly motivated
- A great attitude and love for teamwork
- Bachelor’s degree required
Meet Some of Slack's Employees
Sr. Customer Success Manager
Gina works with Slack’s clients at a high level to ensure that they’re getting the most value from the product and having a positive experience overall.
Back to top