Associate Business Systems Analyst (Salesforce)
As Associate Business Systems Analyst, you will be joining our growing Slack Go-To-Market IT Team that provides systems support to our Marketing and Sales organizations. Using your strong functional/business expertise and technical competency, you will contribute to the success of projects and initiatives that assure the continued growth of Slack. You would come to this role with a background in sales and marketing technologies, shown success as a Salesforce Developer (Sales Cloud and/or Marketing Cloud) and also have a demonstrable ability to develop solutions to complex business problems.
- Provide first-level support to business stakeholders across multiple sales and marketing technology solutions.
- Act as process/functional expert, collaborate with business SME on business transformation projects to suggest industry best practices, design scalable and optimized business processes.
- Lead portions of the functional components of marketing and sales systems projects: developing requirements, crafting prototypes, testing and training strategies.
- Partner with business unit stakeholders to find opportunities for process improvement and efficiency, suggest system automation solutions to business problems or opportunities.
- Build positive relationships with stakeholders, development partners and peers on other cross-functional teams.
- Participate in user meetings and assist in presenting issues and solutions both orally and in writing.
- Help maintain cloud integrations and API architecture for marketing systems.
- Leading UAT with end users including coordination and user acceptance sign-off.
- Preparation of user documentation and training documentation as necessary.
- Design and support automated processes in Salesforce Sales Cloud and Salesforce Marketing Cloud, related integrations and manage ongoing list of activities and improvements within individual projects and across initiatives.
- Hands-on knowledge administering Salesforce and other sales and marketing technologies.
- Functional knowledge of lead-to-quote process, marketing demand generation, and lead management desired.
- 3+ years of experience in business analysis and business process improvement, preferably in a hyper-growth environment.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology (or related field) or equivalent experience.
- Experience with data loaders, integration tools, or system administrator experience a requirement.
- Experience with database schema design, data cleansing/appending, data exporting.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, APIs (SOAP/REST), form posts, SFTP, 1st/3rd party tracking, query strings, CMS, web authentication is a plus.
- Self-motivated, creative person with analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, and social skills with the ability to adapt to changes and new ideas.
- A consistent track record of achieving goals while managing scope, time, quality and minimizing risk. An openness to recognizing all learnings from failures as well as successes.
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships with business partners by understanding their needs and goals as well as what motivates and engages them.
- A general fearlessness regarding the unknown, keen ability to focus and function effectively through ambiguity.
- Experience with using Slack is desired.
Back to top