Account Executive, Enterprise (LATAM)
Slack is on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We are looking for an established sales professional with demonstrated success selling to LATAM customers.
Our culture is the north star that guides how we work together and with our customers. Are you looking to build something greater than yourself? Do you want to work alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people in the industry? If so, we should talk.
We are searching for a highly motivated salesperson and problem solver to focus on the LATAM market. You will navigate the needs and requirements of these customers and prospects to extend Slack’s scale and adoption. You will work with internal teams to define and iterate on our go-to-market strategy for the region. You are an inventive self-starter who is comfortable with autonomy and passionate about transformational technology.
- Take a data-driven approach to prioritize markets and identify target accounts
- Source new opportunities for Slack through outbound efforts
- Discover customer needs and ambitions that align to Slack’s value and use cases
- Navigate an organization’s influencers and decision-makers to build awareness and consensus
- Develop ROI justification to support your customers’ investment
- Establish lasting relationships with senior executives and product champions
- Provide recommendations based on customers’ business needs and usage patterns
- Collaborate with Slack teammates in Customer Success, Solutions Engineering, and Renewals to support the entire customer lifecycle and drive maturity
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- You are fluent in both English and Spanish (Portuguese is a bonus)
- 5+ years of Account Executive experience
- Relevant sales experience preferably in an Enterprise SaaS organization
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing large contracts
- Ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and effectively
- Ability to handle multiple opportunities at a time at various stages of the buying process
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- An active interest in fostering customer happiness and deepening relationships
- Bachelor's degree required
- International travel required
Meet Some of Slack's Employees
Product Manager, Search, Learning, and Intelligence
Isaiah works with the Search, Learning, and Intelligence Team to plan features, write specifications, and launch amazing products that help Slack users quickly find what they need to be productive.
Back to top