Director of People Ops
Today's transportation infrastructure is holding us back by making it impossible to quickly and safely connect with the people and places that matter most. Built by aerospace experts and engineers from Airbus, Boeing, Ford, SpaceX, Tesla, Uber, and the U.S. Military, SkyRyse is a self-flying transportation company on a mission to positively change the way we experience the world with a service that's safe, reliable and affordable. Backed by some of the world's leading venture firms, SkyRyse's unique approach has already allowed them to be first to market.
People Ops Team
The Director of People Operations will have overall responsibility for directing the human resource functions to ensure the best talent is recruited, retained, and developed.
Our success originates from empowering our teams to thrive. Using your knowledge of industry best practices, you will lead professional development and inspire employees to reach their highest potential. You will also lead diversity and inclusion, compliance, compensation and cultural initiatives to develop a world-class employee experience at SkyRyse.
- 8+ years of experience in People Operations/Human Resources
- Proven success attracting and retaining top talent
- Experience developing and managing effective incentives: compensation, benefits, and cultural initiatives
- Excited to drive strategy as well as put processes and procedures together and execute
- Ability to hold everyone to a high standard and be a trusted advisor to the leadership team
- BA/BS degree required
Nice to Have
- Diverse experience scaling People Operations in a startup environment, preferably with a safety critical component
- Experience procuring work visa sponsorships and green cards with help from outside counsel
SkyRyse is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of SkyRyse's Employees
Guidance, Navigation, & Control Lead
Nur leads the Guidance Navigation Controls Team, providing vehicles the necessary intelligence and autonomy to perform without human guidance. He also helps shape the company’s technical design.
Back to top