- Atlanta, GA
This opportunity is contingent upon contract award.
SkyePoint Decisions Inc. is seeking a highly motivated, team player to fill the role of a Web Developer to support our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting software development and oversight within a complex enterprise environment with ASP.net that provides an accelerated, and accurate, solution delivery across multiple simultaneous active projects, in a traditional waterfall.
- Web applications are developed/supported per client’s request.
- Telephone data is collected daily from multiple data sources with a variety of data types. The warehouse contains approximately 15 terabytes of data and collects approximately 30 gigabytes of data each week.
- The project team is agile.
- The products provided to the client are in either Microsoft Excel or HTML. The client's vision is to convert to .Net environment.
- This role requires comprehensive SDLC (Agile) understanding and demonstrated successes tailoring corporate level SDLC to be in compliance with customer SDLC and ability to conform to established procedures.
- Responsibilities also include providing technical guidance, advising, and mentoring staff for new report development techniques and technologies, applying security principles, implementing new .Net APIs, and preparing and presenting reports to Government staff and to the program’s Program Manager.
- Support the design and development of a new environment based on ASP.Net and SQL Server 2014 implementation.
- Support and create reports with SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Support and create data flows with SQL Server Integration Services and Data Transformation Services.
- Actively participate and add value to our Agile/Scrumban team initiative.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and 5+ years of development experience.
- An additional 2 years of experience in large enterprise environments may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- 3+ years of experience using ASP and .Net.
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL (environment currently on 2014 upgrading to 2019).
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident and be able to pass Minimum Background Investigation (MBI) / medium-Risk federal agency security clearance.
SkyePoint Decisions is an established ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013 certified small business headquartered in Dulles, Virginia, with local offices across the Washington, DC, metropolitan area. SkyePoint Decisions has grown into a successful federal contractor by combining industry best practices with innovative solutions that consistently meet or exceed customer requirements. We understand and integrate our customers’ technology and mission requirements to successfully deliver high quality, cost effective services on time and on budget.
SkyePoint Decisions empowers a secure dynamic workforce. We leverage our technical competencies (cybersecurity, cloud services, application development, messaging, system & network optimization and more) to provide our customers’ operating environments with the security, flexibility, availability, and operational continuity required to enable today’s on-the-go federal workforce to securely complete any mission.
SkyePoint Decisions is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top