Task Lead/Consultant - Senior IT Analyst or Programmer
- Arlington, VA
SkyePoint Decisions is currently recruiting for key personnel performing tasks associated with our SOW for a pending contract that is in the procurement phase. This role includes a Senior IT Analyst/Programmer/Consultant or Task Lead equivalent who works on-site, and is knowledgeable about complex systems process analysis, design, and simulation. This role supports the Bureau of Budget and Planning - Performance and Planning System (RPS). This role is contingent upon contract award.
This individual will likely have at least 15 years of experience in software development as a developer, with the most recent experience being related to Microsoft ASP. net enterprise development. Must have an excellent understanding of enterprise-level databases or how software developers need to interact with databases and maintain data security.
Must be able to obtain a Public Trust or hold an active security clearance. Experience in the federal space in an enterprise environment required.
- Work with user groups to identify, articulate and translate functional requirements into IT-related business and technical designs, as well as conduct process analysis and re-engineering, with an understanding of technical problems and solutions as they relate to the current and future functional requirements.
- Have the capability to convert symbolic statements of problems into appropriate specifications for coding computer systems identifying functions to be programmed, information-processing techniques used, and data representation.
- Prepare documentation, conduct program tests, correct program errors, and analyze system capabilities to resolve questions of program standards, output requirements, input data acquisition, and programming techniques and controls, and the capability to troubleshoot applications in a production environment.
- Advise on new techniques and estimate costs associated with data programs.
- Develop procedures and operating instructions.
- Revise existing programs, systems and procedures to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion and storage.
- Develop solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Work independently, with management review of results.
- Has prime accountability for the maintenance and operating efficiency of a major subsystem.
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- 15+ years of relevant experience.
- Active security clearance.
SkyePoint Decisions is an established ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013 certified small business headquartered in Dulles, Virginia, with local offices across the Washington, DC, metropolitan area. SkyePoint Decisions has grown into a successful federal contractor by combining industry best practices with innovative solutions that consistently meet or exceed customer requirements. We understand and integrate our customers’ technology and mission requirements to successfully deliver high quality, cost effective services on time and on budget.
SkyePoint Decisions empowers a secure dynamic workforce. We leverage our technical competencies (cybersecurity, cloud services, application development, messaging, system & network optimization and more) to provide our customers’ operating environments with the security, flexibility, availability, and operational continuity required to enable today’s on-the-go federal workforce to securely complete any mission.
SkyePoint Decisions is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top