- Washington, DC
SkyePoint Decisions is currently seeking a highly motivated Programmer/Developer. This individual will be responsible for software design, software development, oversight of configuration management, unit/module/integration testing. This role supports the Bureau of Budget and Planning - Performance and Planning System (PPS).
- Software development in a Microsoft ASP. net enterprise environment.
- Utilize Microsoft Team Foundation Service or Azure DevOps for software configuration and continuous integration.
- Designing data-driven software applications that interact with enterprise databases.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust or hold an active security clearance.
- 5+ years of experience in the IT field as a developer or programmer.
Experience in the federal space in an enterprise environment required.
- Experience in a Microsoft ASP .Net enterprise environment as a software developer.
- Experience using Microsoft Team Foundation Service or Azure DevOps for software configuration.
- Knowledge of how to migrate from legacy Microsoft ASP .Net applications to modern Microsoft ASP .Net Core applications.
- Understanding of how to design data-driven software applications that interact with enterprise databases is desirable.
- Computer Science Degree preferred.
SkyePoint Decisions is an established ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013 certified small business headquartered in Dulles, Virginia, with local offices across the Washington, DC, metropolitan area. SkyePoint Decisions has grown into a successful federal contractor by combining industry best practices with innovative solutions that consistently meet or exceed customer requirements. We understand and integrate our customers’ technology and mission requirements to successfully deliver high quality, cost effective services on time and on budget.
SkyePoint Decisions empowers a secure dynamic workforce. We leverage our technical competencies (cybersecurity, cloud services, application development, messaging, system & network optimization and more) to provide our customers’ operating environments with the security, flexibility, availability, and operational continuity required to enable today’s on-the-go federal workforce to securely complete any mission.
SkyePoint Decisions is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top