- Washington, DC
SkyePoint Decisions is seeking a Program Manager to join our team delivering services that meet Government requirements as well as acting as the face of the program for day-to-day interaction with Government. The Program Manager will be responsible for managing and escalating issues on the program to both SkyePoint and Government Stakeholders. This opportunity is contingent upon contract award.
- Managing the full life-cycle of projects from initial planning, through execution, to closure, all while meeting or exceeding customer objectives
- Define clear and attainable project objectives and develop project requirements
- Manage constraints of cost, time, scope, and quality
- Develop the overall project plan and lead execution of the project
- Coordinate with other service area senior leads to develop solutions for projects
- Manage the project stakeholders, project team, project risk, project schedule, project budget, and any project conflicts
- Provide transparency to team members to ensure they each know their respective roles and the roles of the other team members on the project
- Ensure production schedules are met and system resources are used effectively
- Coordinate resolution of any project execution issues
- Ensure proper relationships are established between customers, teaming partners, and vendors to facilitate the delivery of IT services
- Oversees and monitors performance, and when required, takes steps to resolve issues
- Provide briefings to senior leadership and large audiences
- Provide guidance and direction to lower level technicians, specialists, and managers
- Potential for oversight and impact on complex projects with an engineering focus to include assessment and development of new IT solutions; assessment of IT infrastructure; development of architectural documentation; and development/implementation of test plans
- Must have Project Management certification (i.e. Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, other recognized certification, etc.)
- Five (5) years relevant experience and 5 years of leadership experience with progressively higher responsibility in the public and/or private sector in the IT and/or consulting fields.
- Minimum Education: BS or BA or four (4) additional years of related experience.
- Relevant certification from a nationally recognized authority.
- U.S. Citizenship
SkyePoint Decisions is an established ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013 certified small business headquartered in Dulles, Virginia, with local offices across the Washington, DC, metropolitan area. SkyePoint Decisions has grown into a successful federal contractor by combining industry best practices with innovative solutions that consistently meet or exceed customer requirements. We understand and integrate our customer’s technology and mission requirements to successfully deliver high quality, cost effective services on time and on budget.
SkyePoint Decisions empowers a secure dynamic workforce to complete any mission -- anytime, anywhere. It’s what we call Agency Anywhere®. SkyePoint Decisions delivers Agency Anywhere® by tightly integrating our technical competencies (cybersecurity, cloud services, remote access, collaboration, system & network optimization, device management and more) to provide our customer’s operating environments with the security, flexibility, availability, and operational continuity required to enable today’s on-the-go federal workforce to successfully and securely complete any mission – anytime, anywhere.
SkyePoint Decisions is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top