MIS Resource Planning Analyst
- Atlanta, GA
Must be a US Citizen or possess a Green Card for 3+ years to be eligible for the IRS MBI Clearance.
SkyePoint Decisions is currently seeking a highly motivated, team orientated individual to fill the role of Resource Planning Analyst to join our team on the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Joint Operations Center (JOC) program. The selected individual will be responsible for utilizing expertise in contact center management and Aspect’s Workforce Management (WFM) software application to influence efficient workforce management practices within the Enterprise.
The Analysts work side by side with Accounts Management (AM) business owners to understand and influence future initiatives and priorities, driving processes to help establish improvements to propel AM’s growth and enhance the taxpayer experience. Each support analyst is responsible for forecasting requirements for multiple products lines.
Involved in all stages of the Forecasting and Scheduling Planning processes. Support includes, but not limited to:
- Accounts Management Resource Planning & Scheduling Data Trending
- Enterprise Planning Forecasts
- Site Planning Forecasts
- IDP (Intra-Day Performance) Planning Forecasts
- IDP Adjustment Process
- Pre-Plan IDP Adjustments
- Application / Configuration Support
- Training Support
- Generates and revises staffing requirements and maintains Enterprise and site configurations in WFM application, that include volume, average handle time (AHT), and consolidated requirements.
- Coordinates changes in the Enterprise required staffing demands with the needs and requests of the sites while still maintaining the established service level agreements (SLAs).
- Generates site staffing forecasts that are divided by staff group. Generates Intraday performance forecast by Enterprise and site level that are divided by staff group.
- Provide methodology and plan for the analysis of forecast parameters from historical data.
- Supports maintenance and analysis of files used in the assessment of agent skills and certification with the IRS Contact Centers.
- Support application configuration updates in alignment with addition of or changes to product lines serviced by AM RPS. Provides feedback to client regarding impact of system configuration changes to processes / users.
- Assist client to resolve issue log items from WFM end users.
- Interface with client (RPS and CCSD) and vendor to address system issues with the WFM software.
- Assist in creation and maintenance of training documentation for: Forecasting and Scheduling processes
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 3+ years of experience.
- An additional 2 years of experience in large enterprise environments may be submitted in lieu of degree.
- Experience of contact center operations in a multi-product line, multi-site environment.
- Knowledge of Workforce Planning Practices, Data Analysis, and Strategic Planning.
- Experience with Aspect WFM, MS Office Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Access.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident and be able to pass and Minimum Background Investigation (MBI) / Medium Risk Federal Agency Security Clearance.
SkyePoint Decisions is an established ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013 certified small business headquartered in Dulles, Virginia, with local offices across the Washington, DC, metropolitan area. SkyePoint Decisions has grown into a successful federal contractor by combining industry best practices with innovative solutions that consistently meet or exceed customer requirements. We understand and integrate our customers’ technology and mission requirements to successfully deliver high quality, cost effective services on time and on budget.
SkyePoint Decisions empowers a secure dynamic workforce. We leverage our technical competencies (cybersecurity, cloud services, application development, messaging, system & network optimization and more) to provide our customers’ operating environments with the security, flexibility, availability, and operational continuity required to enable today’s on-the-go federal workforce to securely complete any mission.
SkyePoint Decisions is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top