- Atlanta, GA
SkyePoint Decisions is currently seeking a highly motivated, team-oriented individual to fill the role an ETD Developer Candidate to join our team on the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Joint Operations Center (JOC) Enterprise Telephone Data Warehouse (ETD) project. ETD serves as the Central Data Repository (Warehouse) and reporting portal for the contact center. This position will be located in Chamblee, GA.
The Team is comprised of SQL/ASP/.Net programmers who support and maintain the data repository site for telephone service data which allows clients to track their level of customer service and telephone statistics. Additionally, there are members of the team that provide operations support, web and database development.
Web applications are developed per client’s request. Telephone data is collected daily from multiple data sources with a variety of data types. The warehouse contains approximately five terabytes of data and collects approximately 30 gigabytes of data each week. The project is currently operating at Configuration Maturity Model Integrated (CMMI) Level 3.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting a complex enterprise environment with classic ASP as the base. The client's vision is to convert to a .Net environment in the near future. This team currently provides an accelerated, and accurate, solution delivery across multiple simultaneous active projects, in a hybrid agile and waterfall environment. The products delivered to the client are in either Microsoft Excel or HTML.
- Support report development in ASP.
- Support and create reports with SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Support and create data flows with SQL Server Integration Services and Data Transformation Services.
- Full cycle website support.
- Ability to perform requirements analysis, troubleshooting, source code construction, system testing, and combined integration testing and implementation for report generation.
- Update and maintain web reports based on incoming change requests and breakfixes. Maintain web code for various reports.
- Maintain the report's configuration management requirements and design documents.
- Maintain database code extract, translate and load report source data to client database.
- Maintain, and troubleshoot ETL for loading and processing data sources and reporting data. Maintain, and troubleshoot SSIS packages.
- Monitor data processing and maintain code, working with operation to fix day to day problems. Update code based on change requests or breakfixes.
- Assist customer with loading of schedules.
- Coordinate loading of schedule data and re-process reports to include updated data.
- Maintain the report's database objects (i.e., databases, tables, views, functions, stored procedures, etc).
- Create, update and maintain stored procedures based on incoming change requests and breakfixes.
- Ensure requirements are complete.
- Ability to assist client with business logic, performance and application testing, statistical performance and log analysis,
- Ability to assist client with use of web reports, data queries and retrieval.
- Develop Ad-Hoc reports as needed
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and 5+ years of development experience.
- An additional 2 years of experience in large enterprise environments may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident and be able to pass Minimum Background Investigation (MBI) / medium-Risk federal agency security clearance.
SkyePoint Decisions is an established ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013 certified small business headquartered in Dulles, Virginia, with local offices across the Washington, DC, metropolitan area. SkyePoint Decisions has grown into a successful federal contractor by combining industry best practices with innovative solutions that consistently meet or exceed customer requirements. We understand and integrate our customers’ technology and mission requirements to successfully deliver high quality, cost effective services on time and on budget.
SkyePoint Decisions empowers a secure dynamic workforce. We leverage our technical competencies (cybersecurity, cloud services, application development, messaging, system & network optimization and more) to provide our customers’ operating environments with the security, flexibility, availability, and operational continuity required to enable today’s on-the-go federal workforce to securely complete any mission.
SkyePoint Decisions is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions
Back to top