Website Security Analyst / Jr. PHP Developer (26210)
SiteLock is the global leader in website security, currently protecting more than six million websites globally. SiteLock delivers 360-degree website security solutions to find, fix and prevent malware and other threats from affecting websites and their visitors. Services include malware scanning and vulnerability detection, automatic malware removal, an advanced web application firewall (WAF), as well as website acceleration powered by a global CDN. SiteLock also provides website support services that are available 24/7/365.
We were recently awarded the Best of Cool award for our great culture by BestCompaniesAZ and are one of the Best Places to Work as awarded by the Arizona Business Journal. We are the fastest growing software company in Arizona two years in a row per Deloitte's Fast 500, and are looking for talented, success-driven people to join our growing team.
We offer our employees a casual and upbeat work environment along with an extensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 15 days of PTO and 7 paid holidays
- 401K program
- Company-paid life insurance
- Short and long term disability coverage
- Fun team building events and activities
- Free food - catered breakfast on Monday, lunch on Friday and snacks
- New hire training and ongoing learning opportunities
- Career growth opportunities
Website Security Analyst Position Description:
The Website Security Analyst will provide trusted security advisory services to SiteLock customers.
The Web Security Analyst provides trusted security advisory services to SiteLock customers. Responsibilities for this position will include:
- Identifying and removing Malware from customer's website files and databases.
- Discovering and Patching XSS & SQL injection vulnerabilities.
- Analyzing log files to resolve errors, find security issues and basic forensics.
- Helping customers understand and optimize their website security posture.
- Handling Customer, Support and Sales Technical inquires.
- Handling escalated tickets from Support.
- Escalating issues to engineering and vendors.
- Creating programs and scripts to automate daily tasks.
- One (1) to two (2) years' experience with Linux CLI
- One (1) to two (2) years' experience reading/writing PHP or similar technology.
- One (1) to two (2) years' experience and/or training pertaining to Internet Security; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Familiarity with web servers, shared, VPS and/or dedicated environments, highly desired.
- Ability to work without supervision and to make appropriate decisions.
- Ability to process work with accuracy, with attention to detail.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Intermediate Troubleshooting Skills
- Clear written and verbal communications.
- Regex, Server administration, shell scripting a plus (but not required)
Meet Some of SiteLock's Employees
Kerry facilitates orientation and training for new agents and employees. His main goal is to make sure the team is well prepared and confident when communicating with customers.
Back to top