Senior PHP/Perl Developer (26603)
SiteLock is the global leader in website security, currently protecting more than six million websites globally. SiteLock delivers 360-degree website security solutions to find, fix and prevent malware and other threats from affecting websites and their visitors. Services include malware scanning and vulnerability detection, automatic malware removal, an advanced web application firewall (WAF), as well as website acceleration powered by a global CDN. SiteLock also provides website support services that are available 24/7/365.
We were recently awarded the Best of Cool award for our great culture by BestCompaniesAZ and are one of the Best Places to Work as awarded by the Arizona Business Journal. We are the fastest growing software company in Arizona two years in a row per Deloitte's Fast 500, and are looking for talented, success-driven people to join our growing team.
We offer our employees a casual and upbeat work environment along with an extensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 15 days of PTO and 7 paid holidays
- 401K program
- Company-paid life insurance
- Short and long term disability coverage
- Fun team building events and activities
- Career growth opportunities
Senior PHP Developer Position Description:
- Senior PHP Developer focus will be on building mid-tier application code, front-end web application development is also in scope. The role will also provide opportunities for improving and supporting our systems architecture.
- Understanding and contributing code across the entire software stack
- Ongoing research and evaluation of new technologies and methodologies to improve the quality and feature set of our software.
- Mentoring others and leading by example
- Being a big part of a small team
Technologies We Use:
- MySQL or equivalent database
Senior PHP Developer Position Requirements:
- The ideal candidate will have 5 years or more of experience developing, implementing, and working with security software.
- Experience working in a software product or security environment.
- Abilities in all or a majority of the following languages/technologies/platforms:
- Linux (must)
- Perl/PHP (either one of these is a must)
- MySQL or equivalent database (must)
- The ability to create and manage/execute a project.
- The ability to draw up a plan, communicate it to the team, and execute to it.
- The ability and desire to pay attention to detail.
- The ability to learn about the code by reading it.
- The ability to identify solutions to problems.
- Effective communication skills.
- Knowledge of the shared web-hosting world.
- Knowledge of application vulnerabilities and malware.
- Knowledge of web application security best practices.
- Must have the desire to work for an entrepreneurial company and embrace an entrepreneurial culture.
- Must have self-motivation and display a positive attitude!
Meet Some of SiteLock's Employees
Kerry facilitates orientation and training for new agents and employees. His main goal is to make sure the team is well prepared and confident when communicating with customers.
Back to top