Sales Team Lead (26894)
We are the Fastest Growing Tech Company in Arizona, Voted Best Places to Work, Awarded the Best of Cool award for Arizona. SiteLock is the global leader in website security, currently protecting more than twelve million websites. We deliver a patented 360-degree website security solution to find, fix and prevent malware and other threats from affecting websites and their visitors.
What we Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Uncapped commission structure
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 15 days of PTO and 7 paid holidays
- 401K program
- Company-paid life insurance
- Short and long term disability coverage
- Team building events and activities
- Free food - catered lunch and breakfast
- Learning and development to enhance your skills
- Career growth and countless opportunities
Sales Team Lead Position Description:
We are seeking highly motivated and energetic individual with strong leadership, coaching, sales, and negotiation skills to engage with our sales teams to increase efficiencies and drive business results. This position will help to enhance your leadership skills and set you on the path of running your own sales team. Team leads in our sales department walk the sales floor looking for opportunities to help drive revenue and increase performance. You will work with all managers and sales consultants to drive performance and keep the sales team engaged.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Add value to the entire organization by motivating sales consultants while they engage our clients and sell our products.
- Act as a resource to Sales Managers to manage engagement and coaching of all sales consultants.
- Drive sales consultant to reach KPI's on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.
- Maintain constant presence on sales floor
- Communicate with sales management to identify areas of opportunity for the sales floor.
- Assist customers and internal team members with product knowledge and enrollment processes.
- Handle escalated sales calls and ensure customer needs are met.
- Engage with sales training and enablement teams to create ongoing training programs.
- Attend leadership training to develop knowledge and skills both individually and for the team.
- Be engaging and able to motivate and encourage.
- 3-5 years of prior sales experience in a phone based environment.
- Achieved career path growth through SiteLock career path.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify obstacles and be solution oriented.
- Winning attitude and high level of energy
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- Ability to use MS Office, particularly Excel and Word, Internet and email.
- Working knowledge of web hosting or website security market
Meet Some of SiteLock's Employees
Kerry facilitates orientation and training for new agents and employees. His main goal is to make sure the team is well prepared and confident when communicating with customers.
Back to top