Sales Consultant (26849)
SiteLock is the global leader in website security, currently protecting more than twelve million websites. SiteLock delivers a patented 360-degree website security solution to find, fix, and prevent malware and other threats from impacting websites and their visitors. We are headquartered in Arizona, and are the fastest growing Software Company in the state for two years in a row!
We take pride in our products and aim to keep raising the bar. But, what makes us truly stand out is our focus on providing the greatest work experience possible for our amazing employees. We aim to create a positive environment that promotes professionalism, growth, camaraderie, and fun! We offer team building events and activities, an onsite game room, and catered breakfast on Mondays and lunch on Fridays (free food!).
Taking care of our employees is always a priority and that is why we offer fantastic benefits like:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 15 days of PTO and 7 paid holidays
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) programs
- Company-paid life insurance and short & long-term disability coverage
- Wellness program
- Onsite gym and café
A Day in the Life
As our Sales Consultant, you will receive thorough training and gain the experience necessary to perform every aspect of your job with absolute confidence. Each day, you will have numerous opportunities to call and speak with prospective customers, to assess their business needs and discuss our unparalleled website security products and services. Your energy, charisma, and strong sales skills will aid you as you turn these leads and prospects into loyal customers, and reaching your daily and monthly goals. Your client service skills are needed to care for our customers through the sales enrollment process.
- 1-3 years of prior sales experience, preferably in an inside sales environment.
- Tech savvy! With strong computer, internet, and Gmail product experience.
- Winning attitude, outgoing, and energetic.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to quickly identify problems and offer creative solutions.
- Superior listing, probing, and negotiation skills.
- A team-player attitude.
- Ability to multitask; listening, inputting data, providing solutions, navigating through multiple computer screens, while apply outstanding customer support.
- Basic knowledge of website security or hosting is beneficial, but not required.
Meet Some of SiteLock's Employees
Kerry facilitates orientation and training for new agents and employees. His main goal is to make sure the team is well prepared and confident when communicating with customers.
Back to top