Product Support Specialists (26207)
SiteLock is the global leader in website security, currently protecting more than six million websites globally. SiteLock delivers 360-degree website security solutions to find, fix and prevent malware and other threats from affecting websites and their visitors. Services include malware scanning and vulnerability detection, automatic malware removal, an advanced web application firewall (WAF), as well as website acceleration powered by a global CDN. SiteLock also provides website support services that are available 24/7/365.
We were recently awarded the Best of Cool award for our great culture by BestCompaniesAZ and are one of the Best Places to Work as awarded by the Arizona Business Journal. We are the fastest growing software company in Arizona two years in a row per Deloitte's Fast 500, and are looking for talented, success-driven people to join our growing team.
We offer our employees a casual and upbeat work environment along with an extensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 15 days of PTO and 7 paid holidays
- 401K program
- Company-paid life insurance
- Short and long term disability coverage
- Fun team building events and activities
- Free food - catered breakfast on Monday, lunch on Friday and snacks
- New hire training and ongoing learning opportunities
- Career growth opportunities
The Product Support Specialist provides trusted security advisory services to SiteLock customers. Responsibilities for this position will include:
- Mentoring Support Staff.
- Configure Trust seals on customers websites.
- Handle Support Ticket & Call Overflow.
- Basic XSS Vulnerability Fixes.
- Basic Malware Cleans.
- Handle escalated & Reconfigure SMART & WAF Setups.
- Consult & Troubleshoot WAF & SMART issues.
- Customer Consultation Calls.
- Setup the customer's Web Application Firewall by configuring the customer's DNS and other technical website settings.
- Helping customers understand and optimize their web security posture.
- Handle Support and Sales Technical Inquiries.
- PCI Compliance Scanning Submissions.
- Writes Guides/How To/Tutorials.
- Basic Linux CLI.
- Basic Troubleshooting skills.
- Basic PHP code knowledge.
- Basic JS code knowledge.
- Intermediate HTML knowledge.
- Product knowledge and understanding.
- Min 6 months in support position or 2+ years technical support experience.
- Familiarity with web servers, shared, VPS and/or dedicated environments, highly desired.
- Ability to work without supervision and to make appropriate decisions.
- Ability to process work with accuracy, with attention to detail.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Intermediate Troubleshooting Skills.
- Clear written and verbal communications.
- Regex, Server administration, shell scripting a plus (but not required).
Meet Some of SiteLock's Employees
Kerry facilitates orientation and training for new agents and employees. His main goal is to make sure the team is well prepared and confident when communicating with customers.
Back to top