Product Support Specialist/Jr. Web Security Analyst (26207)
SiteLock is the global leader in website security, currently protecting more than six million websites globally. SiteLock delivers 360-degree website security solutions to find, fix and prevent malware and other threats from affecting websites and their visitors. Services include malware scanning and vulnerability detection, automatic malware removal, an advanced web application firewall (WAF), as well as website acceleration powered by a global CDN. SiteLock also provides website support services that are available 24/7/365.
We were recently awarded the Best of Cool award for our great culture by BestCompaniesAZ and are one of the Best Places to Work as awarded by the Arizona Business Journal. We are the fastest growing software company in Arizona two years in a row per Deloitte's Fast 500, and are looking for talented, success-driven people to join our growing team.
We offer our employees a casual and upbeat work environment along with an extensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 15 days of PTO and 7 paid holidays
- 401K program
- Company-paid life insurance
- Short and long term disability coverage
- Fun team building events and activities
- Free food - catered breakfast on Monday, lunch on Friday and snacks
- New hire training and ongoing learning opportunities
- Career growth opportunities
The Product Support Specialist provides trusted security advisory services to SiteLock customers. Responsibilities for this position will include:
- Handle Support Ticket & Call Overflow.
- Basic Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) Vulnerability patches.
- Manual removal of Malware from customer's websites.
- Configure our Trustseal (Badge) on customer's websites.
- Configure FTP & WAF (Web Application Firewall) Setups.
- Consult & Troubleshoot WAF (Web Application Firewall) & FTP connection issues.
- Handle Customer Technical Support and Consultation Calls.
- Handle Abuse/Complaint ticket requests.
- Helping customers understand and optimize their web security posture.
- PCI Compliance Scan reporting.
- Writes Guides/How To/Tutorials.
- Mentoring Support Staff.
- Web Hosting Support, Systems Admin, Tier 2 Technical Support or higher
- Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal or Magento CMS experience
- Familiarity with shared, VPS or dedicated servers
- Knowledge of Web Security or Network Security
- Basic Regex, shell scripting, development experience
- Basic knowledge of DNS
- Basic Linux CLI
- Intermediate Troubleshooting skills
- Intermediate HTML knowledge
- Basic PHP and JS code knowledge
- Min 6 months in support position or 2+ years technical support experience
- Ability to work without supervision and to make appropriate decisions.
- Ability to process work with accuracy, with attention to detail.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Clear written and verbal communications.
Note: This document describes typical duties and responsibilities and is not intended to limit management from assigning other work as desired.
Meet Some of SiteLock's Employees
Kerry facilitates orientation and training for new agents and employees. His main goal is to make sure the team is well prepared and confident when communicating with customers.
Back to top