Product Marketing Manager (26622)
We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic individual with a strong technical background and proven experience developing go-to-market strategies that understand customer needs, marketplace competition, and product expertise to successfully drive and achieve key marketing goals.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide thought leadership in order to refine, recommend and finalize portfolio and roadmap strategy for future products (12-24 months in the future).
- Review existing industry and competitive research and design research where necessary to get a better understanding of customer needs, get a pulse of the market, and identify path forward.
- Develop product positioning using a data driven approach to identifying target segments and customer needs. Synthesize multiple sources of research to map features to customer need.
- Work with the product engineering team to ensure that the technology roadmap is positioned to stay ahead of the competition, meet future customer needs, and resolve key pain points.
- Work with cross-functional resources and teams to drive key value proposition of products from a technology and content perspective of the products and grow ecosystem for the portfolio.
- Develop go-to-market strategy to make the products successful. Go-to-market strategy may include recommendations on pricing, channel, product and business models.
- Create periodic reports that track market performance of the current SiteLock portfolio.
- Identify and track performance of high volume models on monthly basis; read the data and in between to develop strategies for improvement.
- Support existing portfolio and the launch of new products by being the product evangelist and brief agencies and key partners.
Product Marketing Manager Position Requirements:
- Business, Engineering or Marketing-related degree. MBA Preferred
- 5+ years of experience as a product marketing manager, driving programs for technology companies
- Understanding of customer and market research
- Ability to identify solutions to problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Display and encourage a positive attitude
- Strong understanding of Saas-based technology
- Excellent strategic and tactical program and project management skills
- Strong business acumen with ability to provide consultative guidance and support
- Comfortable and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
SiteLock is the global leader in website security, currently protecting more than six million websites globally. SiteLock delivers 360-degree website security solutions to find, fix and prevent malware and other threats from affecting websites and their visitors. Services include malware scanning and vulnerability detection, automatic malware removal, an advanced web application firewall (WAF), as well as website acceleration powered by a global CDN. SiteLock also provides website support services that are available 24/7/365.
We were recently awarded the Best of Cool award for our great culture by Best Companies AZ and are one of the Best Places to Work as awarded by the Arizona Business Journal. We are the fastest growing software company in Arizona two years in a row per Deloitte's Fast 500, and are looking for talented, success-driven people to join our growing team.
We offer our employees a casual and upbeat work environment along with an extensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 15 days of PTO and 7 paid holidays
- 401K program
- Company-paid life insurance
- Short and long term disability coverage
- Fun team building events and activities
- Free food - catered breakfast on Monday, lunch on Friday and snacks
- New hire training and ongoing learning opportunities
- Career growth opportunities
Meet Some of SiteLock's Employees
Kerry facilitates orientation and training for new agents and employees. His main goal is to make sure the team is well prepared and confident when communicating with customers.
Back to top