Partner Sales Representative (26926)
SiteLock is the global leader in website security, currently protecting more than six million websites globally. SiteLock delivers 360-degree website security solutions to find, fix and prevent malware and other threats from affecting websites and their visitors. Services include malware scanning and vulnerability detection, automatic malware removal, an advanced web application firewall (WAF), as well as website acceleration powered by a global CDN. SiteLock also provides website support services that are available 24/7/365.
We were recently awarded the Best of Cool award for our great culture by BestCompaniesAZ and are one of the Best Places to Work as awarded by the Arizona Business Journal. We are the fastest growing software company in Arizona two years in a row per Deloitte's Fast 500, and are looking for talented, success-driven people to join our growing team.
We offer our employees a casual and upbeat work environment along with an extensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 15 days of PTO and 7 paid holidays
- 401K program
- Company-paid life insurance
- Short and long term disability coverage
- Fun team building events and activities
- Free food - catered breakfast on Monday, lunch on Friday and snacks
- New hire training and ongoing learning opportunities
- Career growth opportunities
Partner Sales Representative Position Description:
We are seeking highly motivated and energetic individuals with strong sales skills to introduce and cross-sell products and services over the phone. This position will be located at a partner's office in Tempe, AZ, and will be the SiteLock subject matter expert. Partner Sales Representatives will assist our partner's sales teams as they sell SiteLock's products and services to their web hosting customers over the phone.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Receive inbound calls and online chats from prospective customers and sell multiple SiteLock products/services.
- Work alongside of, and with one of SiteLocks hosting partners to provide security and excellent service to mutual clients.
- Deliver on daily and monthly sales revenue goals and key performance indicators.
- Assist customers with SiteLock product knowledge and enrollment processes.
- Identify customer business goals and needs.
- Maintain a computerized customer and prospect database (CRM).
- Leverage problem solving skills to respond and follow up on inquiries by email and phone.
- Develop new customers through individual account support.
- Attend new hire and ongoing training to develop knowledge and skills.
Partner Sales Representative Position Requirements:
- 1-3 years of prior sales experience.
- Experience in selling in a phone based, call center, or inside sales environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; Excellent listening skills.
- Outstanding customer service.
- Ability to quickly identify solutions to problems.
- Display and encourage a positive attitude.
- Ability to use MS Office, particularly Excel and Word, Internet and email.
- Basic knowledge of web hosting or website security would be beneficial but not required.
Meet Some of SiteLock's Employees
Kerry facilitates orientation and training for new agents and employees. His main goal is to make sure the team is well prepared and confident when communicating with customers.
Back to top