Marketing Coordinator (24877)
We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic individual for a Marketing Coordinator position with strong copywriting and marketing skills to drive brand awareness and sales.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Support and execute marketing and promotional activities to fulfill the Marketing department's and Sitelock strategy for growth.
- Develop content across multiple platforms including social media, blogs, website content, sales presentations, white papers, case studies, and email campaigns.
- Provide input on branding and develop creative assets that align with the SiteLock brand.
- Perform industry research and business analysis to strengthen the brand's marketing programs.
- Apply working knowledge of marketing strategies to provide input in the planning process and assist in execution.
- Monitor, review, analyze and report on all marketing activity and results.
- Partner closely with internal departments and external agencies to deliver agreed upon projects on time and within budget.
- Assistant with company events and trade show coordination as needed.
- Business or marketing-related degree required.
- 2+ years of experience in all aspects of developing, executing, and managing marketing tactics.
- Strong writing skills. Able to develop strong messaging and content.
- Understanding of digital and email marketing platforms.
- Ability to manage multiple deadline-driven projects simultaneously.
- Understanding of customer and market research.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Knowledge of web hosting or website security preferred.
- Effective communication skills; Excellent listening skills.
- Display and encourage a positive attitude.
- Ability to use MS Office, particularly Excel and Word, Internet, and email.
SiteLock is the Global leader in website security, protecting more than six million websites. SiteLock offers a full suite of products and services that find, fix and prevent cyber threats to help websites of all sizes and complexity. Our mission is to protect every website on the Internet.
Headquartered in beautiful Scottsdale, Arizona, we were recently awarded the Best of Cool award for our great culture by BestCompaniesAZ and are one of the Best Places to Work as awarded by the Phoenix Business Journal. We are the fastest growing software company in Arizona two years in a row per Deloitte's Fast 500, and are looking for talented, success-driven people to join our growing team.
Meet Some of SiteLock's Employees
Kerry facilitates orientation and training for new agents and employees. His main goal is to make sure the team is well prepared and confident when communicating with customers.
Back to top