IT Helpdesk Systems Administrator (26113)
SiteLock is the global leader in website security, currently protecting more than six million websites globally. SiteLock delivers 360-degree website security solutions to find, fix and prevent malware and other threats from affecting websites and their visitors. Services include malware scanning and vulnerability detection, automatic malware removal, an advanced web application firewall (WAF), as well as website acceleration powered by a global CDN. SiteLock also provides website support services that are available 24/7/365.
We were recently awarded the Best of Cool award for our great culture by BestCompaniesAZ and are one of the Best Places to Work as awarded by the Arizona Business Journal. We are the fastest growing software company in Arizona two years in a row per Deloitte's Fast 500, and are looking for talented, success-driven people to join our growing team.
We offer our employees a casual and upbeat work environment along with an extensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 15 days of PTO and 7 paid holidays
- 401K program
- Company-paid life insurance
- Short and long term disability coverage
- Fun team building events and activities
- Free food - catered breakfast on Monday, lunch on Friday and snacks
- New hire training and ongoing learning opportunities
- Career growth opportunities
We are looking for a Helpdesk System Administrator with experience supporting Windows desktops, Apple/MAC OSX Systems, Server 2008/2012, Exchange 2013, and VOIP Phones in a corporate office environment. This individual would be responsible for installation, deployment, and maintenance of desktops and phones, including user account creation, system imaging, backups, and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of helpdesk ticketing systems, understand ticket workflow, and meeting SLAs to completion.
- Installing and administering Windows 7 and Apple OSX 10.X, including Microsoft Office Suite. Understand how to rollout desktops and laptops via system imaging software.
- Windows Server Administration, including Server 2008 and 2012. This includes Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 including account creation, permissions, email flow and troubleshooting user and Outlook issues.
- Office 365 and/or Google Apps Management
- Maintaining hardware, Desktops, Laptops, and Servers including memory, hard drives, and card upgrades. Call for warranty repair and follow up with vendors when needed.
- VOIP Phone Systems, Add, Move, Change procedures. Phone troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of Networks, IP Addressing, DHCP, DNS, Cabling.
- Must be able to work in noisy environments, lift 40lbs, rack and install a servers, run cables under desks.
- Optional Experience (not required but preferred)
- Microsoft Hyper-V or VMWare ESXi
- Watchguard Firebox Firewalls
- Google Authenticator
- Dell Kace Systems Management Suite
Meet Some of SiteLock's Employees
Kerry facilitates orientation and training for new agents and employees. His main goal is to make sure the team is well prepared and confident when communicating with customers.
Back to top