C++ Developer (24379)
SiteLock is the global leader in website security, currently protecting more than six million websites globally. SiteLock delivers 360-degree website security solutions to find, fix and prevent malware and other threats from affecting websites and their visitors. Services include malware scanning and vulnerability detection, automatic malware removal, an advanced web application firewall (WAF), as well as website acceleration powered by a global CDN. SiteLock also provides website support services that are available 24/7/365.
About SiteLock in Jacksonville, FL:
We're a small tight knit group of engineers in Jacksonville. We're working on the next generation of a product to solve the website malware problem. It's a new product, and one of the most challenging products currently under development.At this stage, we only have a spot on the team for the linchpin; we'll hire mid-level developers after the first couple milestones.
We offer our employees a casual and upbeat work environment along with an extensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 15 days of PTO and 7 paid holidays
- 401K program
- Company-paid life insurance
- Short and long term disability coverage
- New hire training and ongoing learning opportunities
- Career growth opportunities
- Above all else, writing high quality code.
- Rapidly proving out concepts.
- Setting standards, choosing tooling, libraries etc. E.g., you should know the following cold:
- The best library to use for X, and why it is the best.
- Ease of use?
- Reliable memory management?
- X could be any of: regular expressions, math, statistics, encryption, code profiling, performance monitoring, etc.
C++/C# Position Requirements:
- Over 5 years' experience in one or both languages, and indisputable expertise in either or both.
- Work on original algorithms.
- Flexibility and a strong work ethic.
Meet Some of SiteLock's Employees
Kerry facilitates orientation and training for new agents and employees. His main goal is to make sure the team is well prepared and confident when communicating with customers.
Back to top