Account Manager - On-Boarding Specialist (24690)
SiteLock is the global leader in website security, currently protecting more than six million websites globally. SiteLock delivers 360-degree website security solutions to find, fix and prevent malware and other threats from affecting websites and their visitors. Services include malware scanning and vulnerability detection, automatic malware removal, an advanced web application firewall (WAF), as well as website acceleration powered by a global CDN. SiteLock also provides website support services that are available 24/7/365.
We were recently awarded the Best of Cool award for our great culture by BestCompaniesAZ and are one of the Best Places to Work as awarded by the Arizona Business Journal. We are the fastest growing software company in Arizona two years in a row per Deloitte's Fast 500, and are looking for talented, success-driven people to join our growing team.
We offer our employees a casual and upbeat work environment along with an extensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 15 days of PTO and 7 paid holidays
- 401K program
- Company-paid life insurance
- Short and long term disability coverage
- Fun team building events and activities
- Free food - catered breakfast on Monday, lunch on Friday and snacks
- New hire training and ongoing learning opportunities
- Career growth opportunities
The On-Boarding Specialist's focus will be new service set up and ensuring 100% completion of product set up post sale. The successful On-Boarding Specialist will nurture the customer relationship and acts as a sales enabler to drive repurchase loyalty towards SiteLock products and services. This individual ensures we exceed customer expectations.
Shifts available are:
- Monday through Friday - 11:00 am to 7:30 pm (first month will be from 9am-5:30pm for training)
- Tuesday through Saturday - 9:00 am to 5:30 pm (first month will be from 9am-5:30pm for training)
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Single point-of-contact post sale and ensures proper setup and customer satisfaction.
- Manages and coordinates the processing, communication, and implementation of all Customer Service changes, including changes related to customer requests and reconfigurations.
- Coordinates service activities with SiteLock Sales and Technical Support teams to ensure all customer needs and expectations are met.
- Maintains high level of awareness of service issues affecting the SiteLock product environment including proactive problem avoidance behavior and maintenance practices.
- Identifies, facilitates and ensures effective communication of all technical queries and problem resolution from the customer to company resources.
- Participates in Root Cause Analysis including incident and problem management activities.
- Ensures that SiteLock best practices and methodologies are adhered to on a consistent basis.
- Performs other duties as required.
Account Manager Position Requirements:
- 1-2 Years previous Account Management or Customer Service experience
- 1-2 Years previous Call Center Experience a must
- Ability to type 60-100 wpm
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems with ease
- Strong communication skills
- Maintain good attendance
- Reliable Transportation
Meet Some of SiteLock's Employees
Kerry facilitates orientation and training for new agents and employees. His main goal is to make sure the team is well prepared and confident when communicating with customers.
Back to top